"Our success depends on ensuring we have the best team, always full of energy, ideas, quality and outstanding customer service. We work very hard for our clients and to maintain our excellent reputation, which is why we are focused on attracting only the best people."
At Michael Chandler Estate Agents, we are proud of our on-going success and reputation and we pride ourselves on our ability to get results for our clients. This is only possible by having a strong foundation - our team.
As a team we work together to deliver on our promise, understand customer's needs, maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the market and to work towards our common goal… OUTSTANDING RESULTS!
To be part of our team you must have the following attributes:
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- An expert negotiator with proven results
- Perfectly presented and very personable at all times
- Able to work as a team or individually to solve problems
- Flexible with working hours and prepared to work weekends
- Excellent telephone manor
- Your own transport for business use
- Previous experience in the industry would be an advantage
- An understanding of estate agency software would be an advantage
EXPERIENCED SALES NEGOTIATOR
We are recruiting for an Experienced Sales Negotiator to work as part of our vibrant sales team in our fast-paced, customer service-driven Estate Agency. This is an exciting opportunity for a high performing and ambitious candidate to progress their career.
THE ROLE WILL ENCOMPASS
- Managing a portfolio of property
- Be in constant contact with vendors and interested parties
- Using your skills to achieve the best possible price for your client
- Progressing a sale to completion
- Dealing with incoming calls and office enquiries
- Carrying out viewings and open viewings
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record of property sales
- A minimum two years' experience gained in the residential estate agency sector in Northern Ireland
- A proven track record of sales negotiation;
- Experience in taking the initiative and managing client relationships;
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage a demanding portfolio of work in an extremely busy office environment;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel;
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- A good local knowledge of the Greater Belfast area;
- A good understanding of the housing market in Northern Ireland;
- An understanding of estate agency software would be an advantage.
If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and professional team please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself ~ Henry Ford