Belle of Bellevue!
This elegant and extended detached home offers something special for those that appreciate a balanced mix of original and modern features in their home. Every room in the house is finished with style, character and only the best fixtures and fittings have been used to provide a lifestyle of comfort and quality. It goes without saying the hub will be the recently completed extension that offers a huge kitchen, living and dining complete with top of the range appliances, a centre island and floor to ceiling windows. Should you wish you can build above the extension with the current foundations and beams in place to enable you to do so.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with Herringbone flooring, a lounge and a family room - both with feature fireplaces and Herringbone flooring, a sublime open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a utility room and a cloakroom with plumbing in place for a WC. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a mature hedge providing privacy while to the side there is a driveway leading to the detached garage. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to offer a sizeable patio where you can enjoy some al fresco dining and a well-manicured lawn.
Bellevue Drive is located in a popular and convenient area of Lisburn. The city centre is within a short walk as are Wallace & Friend's grammar schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.71m x 3.38m (22'0" x 11'1")
- Family Room 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 10.24m x 7.85m (33'7" x 25'9")
- Utility Room 3.33m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Cloakroom 2.29m x 1.55m (7'6" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.43m (12'5" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 2.90m (11'2" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 2.90m (11'3" x 9'6")
- Bathroom 3.38m x 1.96m (11'1" x 6'5")
- Garage 4.75m x 2.84m (15'7" x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.