The One & Only!
This stunning home offers spacious accommodation and is located in a quiet area of Carryduff. The family friendly cul-de-sac location will appeal to families that not only want a wonderful area to live in but benefits from being on the bus route to leading schools. Living here will be a pleasure with plenty of living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and superb gardens at your disposal. The property has a host of benefits well above and beyond the standard turnkey finish resulting in a home that you can simply move into and enjoy from day one.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with a solid oak floor and access to a WC, a stunning lounge with a feature fireplace, a living room with a wall mounted gas fire, a formal dining room, a kitchen/diner with solid wood units and a range cooker and a useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
No 1. sits on a spacious site with gardens laid in lawn to both sides and to the rear where the children will be more than happy playing and not forgetting the parents there is a nice patio to relax on. There is a spacious Tobermore brick paved driveway providing good off-street parking to the front of the double garage with twin electric doors.
Black Quarter Lane is located just off the main Ballynahinch Road. The popular town of Carryduff is within easy walking distance with its excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast is only five miles and there is easy access to Lisburn, Saintfield, Ballynahinch and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15' 6'' x 13' 7'' (4.72m x 4.14m)
- Living Room 15' 6'' x 14' 9'' (4.72m x 4.49m)
- Dining Room 15' 5'' x 12' 2'' (4.70m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 11'' x 13' 3'' (5.46m x 4.04m)
- Utility Room 9' 5'' x 5' 7'' (2.87m x 1.70m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 15' 7'' x 13' 5'' (4.75m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 2 17' 11'' x 10' 2'' (5.46m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 15' 7'' x 14' 4'' (4.75m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 4 15' 6'' x 12' 6'' (4.72m x 3.81m)
- Bathroom 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.10m x 2.99m)
- Double Garage 19' 7'' x 19' 3'' (5.96m x 5.86m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.