A Marvellous Manor!
This wonderful detached property is ideal for a growing or established families that require well-proportioned bedrooms and living space that is set up for get togethers whilst providing everyone with their own space. The property is beautifully decorated, perfectly presented throughout and the chain free nature will make for an easy transition to your new home. This truly is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any family.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, a hallway with a solid wood floor, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a wonderful open plan kitchen, family and dining room, a conservatory with access to the garden, an integral garage with a utility area and a downstairs WC. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and large walk-in shower.
To the front there is a lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties, a lawn and a recent additions of a patio and a decked area to catch some sunshine with a cold drink in hand.
Hawthorn Manor is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.16m x 3.71m (16'11" x 12'2")
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 2.67m x 9.73m (8'9" x 31'11")
- Conservatory 4.06m x 2.82m (13'4" x 9'3")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 6.05m x 3.02m (19'10" x 9'11")
- En-suite 1.80m x 3.02m (5'11" x 9'11")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 1.93m x 2.01m (6'4" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 3.78m (13'8" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.68m x 3.76m (12'1" x 12'4")
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5" x 8'5")
- Bathroom 2.69m x 2.57m (8'10" x 8'5")
- Integral Garage & Utility 4.93m x 3.02m (16'2" x 9'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.