A Kinedar Surprise!
This stunning detached home has been completely refurbished and extended to an exacting standard having been taken back to the brick and put back together with care and quality in mind. No stone has been left unturned in ensuring the lucky purchasers can move into a literally new home in one of the most sought-after and established places to live in East Belfast. Every room in the house is finished with style and only the best products have been used to provide to ensure you can simply move in and enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and quality. It goes without saying the hub of the home will certainly be the fabulous kitchen, living and dining space complete with top of the range appliances and patio doors to the rear garden making it ideal for modern day life.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a bay window and a wonderful open kitchen, living and dining room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a contemporary bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden in lawn bordered by a mature hedge and a tarmac driveway provides off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, benefits from a good-sized lawn, a patio and a lovely south easterly aspect.
Kinedar Crescent is only a few minutes from the extremely popular Ballyhackamore Village and the amenities of the Belmont Road with its host of cafes and restaurants. Being located off the Belmont Road the outer ring should make the morning commute to work and school a pleasure.
Viewing Arrangements To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 6.10m x 6.05m (20" x 19'10")
- Lounge 4.27m x 3.51m (14'30" x 11'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 3.53m (14'2" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.41m (8' x 7'11")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.75m (7'10" x 5'9")
- Garage / Utility 5.82m x 2.95m (19'1" x 9'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.