Loopy in Love!
This is a great opportunity to purchase a fantastic home situated between the popular Cregagh Road and the Castlereagh Road. This cleverly extended property is in great condition and has been tastefully decorated with a mix of original and modern features throughout. The corner site has great outdoor space and is beautifully landscaped which only adds to the appeal of this lovely home.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature cast iron fireplace, a clever bespoke built in divide offers an area for dining or as an office, and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances with space for dining. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern three-piece suite.
To the front there is a paved garden with a nice selection of plants & shrubs. The rear garden is an absolute delight and is very private with mature trees and shrubs. An additional bonus is the off-street parking which is unusual for this location.
Loopland Road is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 6.40m x 3.05m (21' x 10')
- Kitchen/Diner 5.46m x 4.70m (17'11" x 15'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.12m x 2.84m (10'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 1.88m x 1.80m (6'2" x 5'11")
- Bathroom 2.11m x 1.80m (6'11" x 5'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.