Head For Heights!
This beautiful home has the appearance of an attractive country cottage but offers much more. It provides very spacious accommodation with a host of modern-day comforts. It offers flexible accommodation that can be utilised in a number of ways to suit the needs of a growing or established family. A modern kitchen/diner, a modern shower room and two feature stoves add to the appeal along with a very generous sized driveway that is unique for the area making it ideal for boats, caravans and up to four cars. This really is a home that you can just move into and enjoy from day one.
Downstairs comprises a entrance porch, a welcoming entrance hall with useful built-in storage cupboards, a spacious living room with a feature stove, a fantastic kitchen/diner with modern units and a stove in the dining area, a family room, a modern shower room and a downstairs master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Upstairs offers a further four bedrooms and a W.C.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a very spacious driveway to the side providing superb off-street parking. The delightful rear garden is laid in lawn and is the perfect place to enjoy a barbeque on a summers evening.
Oakwood Heights is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & the Saintfield Road ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.51m x 3.96m (18'1" x 13')
- Family Room 3.66m x 3.02m (12' x 9'11")
- Kitchen / Diner 4.83m x 3.94m (15'10" x 12'11")
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 3.48m (11'11" x 11'5")
- Shower Room 1.91m x 3.02m (6'3" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 2.95m x 3.94m (9'8" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 3.66m (9'9" x 12')
- Bedroom 4 3.18m x 3.63m (10'5" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 5 2.36m x 3.91m (7'9" x 12'10")
- Upstairs WC
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.