This is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to upgrade to a spacious family home in a delightful quiet development with plenty of local amenities close by. This property has been meticulously looked after, upgraded and beautifully decorated throughout ensuring you can move straight in and enjoy the comfort and luxury on offer. The flowing and flexible accommodation can be set-up to suit your families individual and ever changing needs.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with a wood floor and guest WC, a family room with garden views, a lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a lovely dining room with french doors into the garden, a modern kitchen with plenty of dining space and a large fitted utility room. The property benefits from a large detached double garage with light, power and excellent storage perfect for any hobbies and DIY needs.
Upstairs comprises four double bedrooms including a luxury en-suite shower room off the master bedroom and a family bathroom with a separate power shower and cast iron bath.
The front and sides of the property are laid out in easily maintained flower beds and lawns. A large driveway provides plenty of off-road parking. The side of the property is south facing and has been beautifully landscaped to offer a private patio and a decked area to take advantage of our sunny days. There are also well-kept lawns to enjoy.
Ballygowan is a superb place to live providing a great range of amenities right on your doorstep, great access to schools and plenty of local transport in and out of the city.
Belfast is an easy twenty minute commute and the shopping centres of Forestside and Newtownards are fifteen minutes away. Comber, Carryduff and Saintfield are all close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 3.20m x 3.10m (10'6 x 10'2)
- Family Room 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7 x 11)
- Lounge 6.07m x 3.94m (19'11 x 12'11)
- Dining Room 4.57m x 2.97m (15 x 9'9)
- Kitchen 4.45m x 4.09m (14'7 x 13'5)
- Utility Room 2.95m x 3.35m (9'8 x 11)
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 4.80m x 3.35m (15'9 x 11)
- Ensuite Shower Room 2.03m x 1.98m (6'8 x 6'6)
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.89m (12'7 x 12'9)
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 3.89m (9'8 x 12'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.90m x 2.97m (16'1 x 9'9)
- Bathroom 3.20m x 2.67m (10'6 x 8'9)
- Double Garage 6.32m x 5.49m (20'9" x 18'0")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.