Spacious & Gracious!
This is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to upgrade to a spacious family home in a delightful development with local amenities and a great primary school. This property has been meticulously looked after, upgraded and beautifully decorated throughout including a recently fitted boiler with a constant heat system and new walnut doors throughout. Other features include the purpose built dressing room with mirrored wardrobes, a solar panel for hot water and a multi-fuel stove in the lounge.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with a walnut floor , a lounge with a bay window and multi-fuel stove in a feature fireplace, a cosy living room with garden views, a modern oak kitchen with plenty of dining space, the kitchen benefits from quality appliances including an instant hot-water tap, a lovely dining room, and a downstairs WC with a modern suite and feature tiles. There is an integral garage accessed via the kitchen with light, power and an automatic double door, with a utility room to the rear. Upstairs comprises five double bedrooms including a luxury en-suite shower room off the master bedroom, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath with fully tiled walls. The roof space has been floored and can be accessed via a Slingsby style ladder.
To the front there is an easily maintained lawn and a driveway providing plenty of off-street parking. To the rear there is a good-sized south-facing lawn with landscaped and easily maintained surrounding flower beds.
Gorsehill is a superb place to live with every house being proudly kept in immaculate condition. Belfast is only five miles away and Comber, Carryduff and Ballygowan are all close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Please note this property is owned by a member of staff of Michael Chandler Estate Agents.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 19' 7'' x 13' 11'' (5.96m x 4.24m)
- Dining Room 13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.96m x 3.27m)
- Lounge 19' 6'' x 13' 0'' (5.94m x 3.96m)
- Living Room 13' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.98m x 3.65m)
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room 17' 11'' x 5' 11'' (5.46m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 16' 9'' x 13' 0'' (5.10m x 3.96m)
- Ensuite 6' 6'' x 6' 3'' (1.98m x 1.90m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 10' 9'' (4.01m x 3.27m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.91m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4 10' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.30m x 3.27m)
- Bedroom 5 11' 9'' x 8' 8'' (3.58m x 2.64m)
- Dressing Room 8' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.66m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom 10' 9'' x 8' 6'' (3.27m x 2.59m)
- Double Garage 18' 0'' x 16' 1'' (5.48m x 4.90m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Please note this property is owned by a member of staff of Michael Chandler Estate Agents