This delightful semi-detached property is beautifully presented and occupies a private end of cul-de-sac setting. It offers spacious accommodation that is perfect for first time buyers or young families. The living room has a feature stove that will get plenty of use during the winter months. There are patio doors to the rear garden from the dining room and with double doors to the living the inside and outside space flow effortlessly.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloak space, a spacious living room with a red brick fireplace fireplace and a stove, a dining room room with patio doors to the garden and double doors to the living room, a kitchen with good storage and a breakfast bar and an integral garage with light, power and plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and a recently fitted luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The private and fully enclosed rear garden is laid in lawn making it ideal for children and pets. There is a large garage that benefits from plumbing for your washing machine, light, power and a roller door.
Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy ten-minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available within walking distance. Ballygowan offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.32m x 4.78m (14'2" x 15'8")
- Dining Room 3.02m x 3.53m (9'11" x 11'7")
- Kitchen 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.86m (10' x 12'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 2.82m (11'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.69m (8'11" x 8'10")
- Bathroom 3.00m x 2.69m (9'10" x 8'10")
- Garage 7.75m x 2.92m (25'5" x 9'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.