Stylish, stunning and spacious are three words that immediately spring to mind when describing this modern property located in the popular Ravernet area. The time and effort that has gone into producing this home has to be seen to be believed and it wouldn’t look out of place in a home interiors magazine. It is perfect for growing or established families that crave not only plenty of living space but also well-proportioned bedrooms. If you are fond of hosting a dinner party then the wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room will certainly fit the bill where large numbers can be accommodated.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a gallery landing and access to a downstairs WC and cloakroom, a spacious lounge with a solid wood floor and double doors to the garden and an open plan kitchen, dining and living room complete with integrated appliances, a centre island and a cast iron stove. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with a modern en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe, a further three bedrooms - one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
There is a spacious tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage and landscaped gardens with a selection of plants & shrubs to the front of the property. The private rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn, a peaceful countryside aspect with a decked area that is perfect for enjoying some al fresco dining.
The property is conveniently located off the Ravarnet Road to provide easy access to Sprucefield and a choice of leading schools. With the M1 motorway being only a couple of minutes away by car the commute to Belfast and beyond should be relatively stress free. Hillsborough is only 2 1/2 miles away where an array of coffee shops, pubs and shops can be enjoyed.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 24' 7'' x 14' 11'' (7.49m x 4.54m)
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 43' 1'' x 20' 1'' (13.12m x 6.12m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 20' 1'' x 14' 9'' (6.12m x 4.49m)
- En-suite 10' 5'' x 5' 0'' (3.17m x 1.52m)
- Walk-in Wardrobe 10' 9'' x 6' 10'' (3.27m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 9'' x 13' 0'' (4.49m x 3.96m)
- En-suite 13' 1'' x 5' 0'' (3.98m x 1.52m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 11'' x 10' 7'' (4.54m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom 4 14' 11'' x 10' 7'' (4.54m x 3.22m)
- Bathroom 10' 8'' x 7' 9'' (3.25m x 2.36m)
- Garage 21' 5'' x 14' 1'' (6.52m x 4.29m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.