Dress it Up!
If you are looking for a superb home that has plenty of space and lovey features that you can add your own stamp too then look no further! This larger style semi-detached benefits from deceiving accommodation with a sought after set-up for modern day family life. Although you will refresh the décor the property is in good condition and has been very well looked after over the years meaning you could certainly move in and do the work at your own pace.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a bright living room with French doors to the dining room, a dining room with patio doors the rear patio and garden, and a large well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the integral garage. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – the master benefitting from a large ensuite shower room and family bathroom with a coloured suite.
To the rear there is a good-sized lawn with a patio area that is accessed via patio doors from the dining room or the garage.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.28m x 2.03m (10'9 x 6'8)
- Living room 4.29m x 4.60m (14'1 x 15'1)
- Dining room 3.28m x 3.30m (10'9 x 10'10)
- Master bedroom 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7 x 10'3)
- En-suite 3.28m x2.29m (10'9 x7'6)
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10 x 7'6)
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.41m (9'4 x 7'11)
- Bathroom 3.28m x 1.93m (10'9 x 6'4)
- Integral garage + Utility area 6.20m x 2.79m (20'4 x 9'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.