This spacious detached property offers everything a family could possibly wish for – four bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and the children will be delighted when they see the size of the gardens. The property benefits from recent upgrades to include a tiled floor to the hall, cloaks & WC and a recently fitted en-suite. There is no onward chain ensuring an easy transition to your new home. All in all this is a fantastic family home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning purchaser.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a fabulous living room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, a family room with a solid wood floor, a kitchen with solid wood units and dining space, a cloak room leading to a WC and a wonderful master bedroom that benefits from a solid wood floor and an en-suite shower room. Upstairs comprises a landing with useful built-in storage, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite.
The property occupies a spacious & secluded site with a countryside aspect and superb landscaped gardens. The rear patio provides plenty of space for bbq’s and with access via patio doors to the living room making it perfect for entertaining. Nothing but wildlife and open countryside to the rear guarantees hours of enjoyable relaxation and quality family time. There is an abundance of parking available at the property so for those with a boat or caravan, storage will not be problem.
Darragh Cross brings the quiet and relaxed lifestyle of a country village, yet it benefits from plenty of amenities and is convenient to Saintfield, Crossgar and is within easy commuting distance to Belfast. There is plenty of local transport to an from leading schools including Our Lady & St Patrick's in Belfast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 21' 10'' x 13' 11'' (6.65m x 4.24m)
- Family Room 13' 1'' x 8' 11'' (3.98m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 9'' x 9' 3'' (5.71m x 2.82m)
- Master Bedroom 16' 7'' x 11' 8'' (5.05m x 3.55m)
- En-suite 7' 4'' x 4' 10'' (2.23m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 3'' x 14' 0'' (4.64m x 4.26m)
- Bedroom 3 15' 1'' x 14' 1'' (4.59m x 4.29m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.50m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 11' 5'' x 6' 8'' (3.48m x 2.03m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.