As Good as it Gets!
This superb detached property with its private end of cul-de-sac setting and a stunning finish throughout is perfect for families wanting an amazing home close to a superb range of amenities and leading schools. Without a doubt this has to be one of the largest and most impressive homes in the area, offering an abundance of living space including a home office which is a must have in the current climate, five generous bedrooms and one of the biggest & most private sites ensuring interest will be high in this simply perfect family home.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with an oak floor and access to a WC, a wonderful lounge with a feature gas fire and double doors to the garden, a formal dining room, a fitted office, a fabulous kitchen & breakfast room with a great range of integrated appliances, and a utility room that leads to an integral garage. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom benefiting from a walk-in en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, a further four well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with an oversized ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath and a separate shower. The property further benefits from an additional detached stand alone garage with upstairs storage.
The property occupies a spacious and very private site. To the front there is a lawn and a spacious brick paved driveway providing an abundance of parking. To the rear and side there is a west facing patio where some al fresco dining can be enjoyed and a south facing lawn that the children and pets of the family will put to good use.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
Please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.46m x 5.97m (17'11" x 19'7")
- Dining Room 4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7")
- Office 3.86m x 2.69m (12'8" x 8'10")
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 4.17m x 6.65m (13'8" x 21'10")
- Utility Room 4.17m x 1.47m (13'8" x 4'10")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.65m x 5.05m (15'3" x 16'7")
- En-suite 1.78m x 3.15m (5'10" x 10'4")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 5.72m x 3.53m (18'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 4.55m (11'4" x 14'11")
- Bedroom 4 3.43m x 3.30m (11'3" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 5 3.61m x 2.39m (11'10" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 3.23m x 2.72m (10'7" x 8'11")
- Integral Garage 5.89m x 5.08m (19'4" x 16'8")
- Garage / Workshop 6.22m x 4.90m (20'5" x 16'1")
- Garage Loft Storage 6.25m x 4.60m (20'6" x 15'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.