This superb bungalow located in popular Hawthorn Manor area of Carryduff sits on a spacious and private site with fantastic landscaped gardens. It is beautifully presented throughout, in superb condition and benefits from no onward chain. Over the years the property has been upgraded and remodelled to offer a wonderful open plan kitchen with an open plan sunroom, a great place to host a dinner party!
The bungalow comprises of a spacious entrance hall with useful built-in storage, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a modern kitchen with a great range of appliances, a sun room with a solid wood floor that is open plan to the kitchen, three double bedrooms - the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room with a white three piece suite, and a modern bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a bath.
The detached garage is currently utilised as a bar, many a great time will be had in this room should you choose to keep it as it is. The garage further benefits from a WC and utility room ensuring the noisy washing machine is kept out of the house.
The front garden is laid in lawn with mature plants, shrubs and trees. To the side there is a Tobermore brick paved driveway with parking for several cars leading to the garage. To the rear there is a decked area for relaxing on, a good lawn for the children to play on, a Japanese style bridge over a pond, an array of plants & shrubs and a fabulous patio area with a built-in brick BBQ where many a tasty feast can be had.
Hawthorn Manor is conveniently located within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 6.93m x 1.60m (22'9" x 5'3")
- Lounge 6.88m x 4.32m (22'7" x 14'2")
- Kitchen 3.28m x 3.58m (10'9" x 11'9")
- Open To:
- Sun Room 4.45m x 4.70m (14'7" x 15'5")
- Master Bedroom 3.00m x 4.22m (9'10" x 13'10")
- Bedroom 2 2.46m x 4.19m (8'1" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 4.19m (8'8" x 13'9")
- Bathroom 2.26m x 2.36m (7'5" x 7'9")
- Bar hall 4.34 x 1.95 (14'2" x 6'4")
- Bar 5.8 x 5.57 (19'0" x 18'3")
- Store / Utility Area
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.