Class in the Courtyard!
This stylish townhouse is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation in a highly sought after location on the banks of the River Lagan. With the Ormeau Road, Cutters Wharf and the City Centre within walking distance, the standard of living is sure to be high. The location is sure to prove popular for parents wishing their children to attend one of the many leading schools in the area. Another super feature is the modern kitchen that comes with a range of built in appliances and plenty of dining space to host a dinner party. There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lovely features this fantastic property has to offer!
To the front of the property there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking and an integral garage with light, power and an up and over door. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a paved area and mature flower beds that is ideal for BBQ’s in the summer months.
There are a number of parks, popular sports and leisure facilities close by, including the Lagan Towpath and the Boat Club for tennis or squash fans. For great shopping you are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre. Access to the city centre and the outer ring is easy making the morning commute to work and school a pleasure.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.49m x 3.20m (18' x 10'6)
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.59m (8'7 x 8'6)
- Integral garage 6.48m x 3.00m (21'3 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 3.07m (10'5 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 2 2.62m x 2.62m (8'7 x 8'7)
- Living room 5.89m x 3.99m (19'4 x 13'1)
- Shower room 2.77m x 2.24m (9'1 x 7'4)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.