What A View!
This stunning bungalow has had a complete overhaul ensuring all you need to do is move in and enjoy the comfort and luxury it has to offer. It has been lovingly updated throughout including new flooring, a stunning new bathroom, a full paint job and best of all – a super new multi-fuel stove for the winter nights! It will appeal to a host of purchasers, should it be first time buyers that want spacious accommodation, a family who want to be within the catchment area for leading schools or anyone wishing to downsize to a bungalow in a convenient location.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a new floor, recessed lighting and useful built-in storage, a spacious lounge/dining room with a new floor, dual aspect windows and a superb multi-fuel stove, a modern kitchen with excellent storage, three well-proportioned bedrooms – two of which have newly fitted Sliderobes, and a stunning newly fitted bathroom with a modern white suite and feature tiles.
There are well-maintained gardens to both the front and side which are laid in lawns and complimented by a raised decked area that takes advantage of the wonderful views towards the Mourne Mountains. There is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking that leads to an attached garage that has light and power and offers access to the garden.
Conveniently located just past the main Carryduff roundabout where an excellent range of amenities can be found. Local transport is easily accessible and with Belfast only eight miles away, this really is a great bungalow in a super location.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 21' 5'' x 11' 2'' (6.52m x 3.40m)
- Kitchen 12' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.91m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 4'' x 8' 5'' (4.06m x 2.56m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.12m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 9' 7'' x 7' 11'' (2.92m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 4'' (1.95m x 1.62m)
- Garage 19' 6'' x 11' 0'' (5.94m x 3.35m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.