Location is Key!
This stunning semi-detached home is located just off the bustling Lisburn Road ensuring a lifestlye of convenience for the lucky purchaser. The interior of the property offers a perfect blend of old and new that couldn't fail to impress. The vendors have clearly spared no expense with the finishing touches offering a home that is ready to move into and enjoy from day one. If you are after a home that offers a stylish décor, and a superb range of local amenities then this fantastic property is definitely worth a look!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC , a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a bay window and French doors to a dining room with a bay window and a modern kitchen. There is a utility area with plumbing to the rear of the kitchen. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden has been finished with brick paving enabling you to simply enjoy the outdoor space on offer.
Malone Avenue is a very convenient location to live with the Lisburn Road’s excellent range of local amenities on your doorstep and Belfast City Centre is easily accessed. There are plenty of local eateries and entertainment close by and the university is within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.73m x 3.78m (12'3" x 12'5")
- Dining Room 4.32m x 3.81m (14'2" x 12'6")
- Kitchen 6.45m x 2.67m (21'2" x 8'9")
- Utility Area
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.60m x 3.89m (15'1" x 12'9")
- En-suite 2.64m x 1.75m (8'8" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.81m (12'3" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 2.62m (11'3" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.77m x 1.78m (9'1" x 5'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.