Time to go Green!
This modern townhouse is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation in a highly sought after location on the banks of the River Lagan. With the Ormeau Road, Cutters Wharf and the City Centre within walking distance, the standard of living is sure to be high. The location is sure to prove popular for parents wishing their children to attend one of the many leading schools in the area and young professionals that want a first class range of amenities.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, an open plan living/dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of appliances. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with built in robes & en-suite shower room, one further double bedroom and a contemporary white three piece bathroom suite. The second floor comprises two well proportioned bedrooms.
To the front of the property there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking and to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a decked area that is ideal for BBQ’s in the summer months & garden shed for storage.
There are a number of parks, popular sports and leisure facilities close by, including the Lagan Towpath and the Boat Club for tennis or squash fans. For great shopping you are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre. Access to the city centre and the outer ring is easy making the morning commute to work and school a pleasure.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 7.75m x 3.58m (25'5 x 11'9)
- Kitchen 3.43m x 2.87m (11'3 x 9'5)
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.63m (12 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9 x 9'8)
- Bathroom 2.24m x 1.96m (7'4 x 6'5)
- Bedroom 3 4.60m x 3.71m (15'1 x 12'2)
- Bedroom 4 3.56m x 1.98m (11'8 x 6'6)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.