More than Most!
This superb detached property located in the popular Baronscourt area of Carryduff has been designed with comfortable family living in mind. It provides spacious and flexible accommodation that can be used to suit your requirements… it all depends on how many bedrooms you need. Further benefits include the addition of a large sunroom and enough bathrooms ensuring the morning rush for work and school will be as stress free as possible!
Downstairs comprises an abundance of accommodation including a welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage and a separate cloakroom, a wonderful living room with a wood strip floor and a feature fireplace, a family room that flows into a fabulous sun room, a spacious kitchen with great range of units and a casual dining area, a utility room, a useful home office space and two ground floor bedrooms. The first floor offers three further bedrooms, a large teenage den/playroom located off bedroom two and a separate shower room.
Externally to the front there is a garden laid in lawn with mature plants and trees and a tarmac driveway to the side providing off-street parking that leads in an attached garage. To the rear the private south easterly facing garden provides a space for all the family to enjoy, with the children having a good-sized lawn to play on.
Baronscourt is a popular residential development off the Saintfield Road. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.13m x 4.34m (16'10" x 14'3")
- Family Room 3.96m x 3.28m (13'0" x 10'9")
- Sun Room 4.17m x 3.84m (13'8" x 12'7")
- Kitchen/Dining Room 7.37m x 3.25m (24'2" x 10'8")
- Utility Room 3.53m x 2.29m (11'7" x 7'6")
- Office 3.51m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Bathroom 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 4 4.24m x 2.97m (13'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 5 3.30m x 2.95m (10'10 x 9'8")
- Bedroom 1 4.95m x 4.42m (16'3" x 14'6")
- Bedroom 2 5.16m x 3.28m (16'11" x 10'9")
- Play Room/ Teenage Den 7.09m x 3.48m (23'3" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 5.13m x 2.82m (16'10" x 9'3")
- Shower Room 3.12m x 2.34m (10'3" x 7'8")
- Integral Garage 5.13m x 3.51m (16'10" x 11'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.