Close The Deal!
This stunning detached home is located in the highly sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and four bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful kitchen and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get-together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors opening to the garden. For the colder months or a cosy night in the living room is just a delight, especially with the gas fire lit. The property benefits from beautiful décor throughout and is still in “like new” condition.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire and a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a utility cupboard. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front there is a small lawn and to the side there is a brick paved driveway. The rear garden is very private, has a well-maintained lawn and a brick paved patio where a tast barbeque can be enjoyed.
Bracken Hill Close is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in, especially having the advantage of huge green area to the front which is ideal for kids to play or somewhere to relax. There is a great range of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.74m x 3.78m (18'10" x 12'5")
- Ktchen/Diner 4.70m x 6.27m (15'5" x 20'7")
- Utility Area
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.20m x 3.78m (10'6" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 2 2.90m x 3.53m (9'6" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.33m x 2.62m (10'11" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 4 2.57m x 2.36m (8'5" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 1.65m x 2.26m (5'5" x 7'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.