It is very seldom that an opportunity arises to purchase such a well presented and low maintenance home located in the heart of Stranmillis. With such an unrivalled location, as well as some modern additions, this semi-detached home is sure to attract a wide range of purchasers, including that of the first time buyer or a professional couple wanting that ideal start in BT9. The immediate area boasts a wealth of local amenities including renowned coffee shops and restaurants. Recent additions to the property include new roofs to the house and garage, a complete rewire of the electrics, double glazed windows to the house and garage, gas fired central heating and uPVC guttering and soffits.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a bay window and a feature fireplace, and a wonderful kitchen/diner with feature floor tiles and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms – two benefiting from fitted slide robes and a bathroom with a modern three-piece suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the side with fitted security lighting above the garage and to the porch. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a brick paved patio, remote controlled lighting under the garage porch and a green spotlight under the conifer tree. The property further benefits from a detached garage with an automatic roller door, light & power, a stable door and a handy kitchen/utility area with fitted units.
Being located off the Stranmillis Road it is safe to say the location is one of the most highly sought after and affluent areas in the country. With a fabulous mix of schools, shopping, eateries, golf clubs and lovely walks, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice!
Viewing is strictly by appointment with Michael Chandler Estate Agents, please contact us on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 9' 11'' x 5' 5'' (3.02m x 1.65m)
- Living / Dining Room 23' 2'' x 16' 0'' (7.06m x 4.87m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 9'' x 10' 9'' (4.80m x 3.27m)
- Landing 6' 6'' x 6' 0'' (1.98m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.10m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 6' 7'' x 5' 11'' (2.01m x 1.80m)
- Bathroom 6' 10'' x 6' 0'' (2.08m x 1.83m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.