This attractive semi-detached property is located on an elevated position and set back from the main Saintfield Road in South East Belfast. It is ideally suited to first time buyers or young families wanting to move to an affluent and highly desirable area, with a range of amenities close by including the superb Four Winds Bar & Restaurant and the popular Forestside shopping centre complex.
Internally, the property comprises of a front living room, separate dining room, modern kitchen, downstairs WC, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom with a white three piece suite, a floored roofspace.
Landscaped gardens to the front with a tarmac driveway and parking for two cars. Flagged patio to the side and rear with an archway leading to an enclosed rear garden area.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0 x 8'0)
- Living room 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0 x 11'0)
- Dining room 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.63m (12'0 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0 x 8'0)
- Detached garage
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.