This stunning semi-detached property located just off the bustling Lisburn Road wouldn't look out of place in a home interiors magazine and couldn't fail to impress. The vendors have clearly spared no expense with the finishing touches offering a home that is ready to move into and enjoy from day one. Recent upgrades include a rewire of the electrics, new kitchen & bathroom, new plumbing and gas heating to name a few. If you are after a home that offers a stylish décor, a good range of local amenities and great outdoor space then this fantastic property is definitely worth a look!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC and under stair storage, a spacious living room with dual aspect windows and a cast iron stove and a dining room which is open plan to a recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliance. There is a utility area with plumbing to the rear of the workshop. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom that benefits from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has been beautifully landscaped and the decked area with a fire pit will get plenty of use.
Malone Avenue is a very convenient location to live with the Lisburn Road’s excellent range of local amenities on your doorstep and Belfast City Centre is easily accessed. There are plenty of local eateries and entertainment close by and the university is within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Living Room 8.18m x 3.94m (26'10" x 12'11")
- Dining Room 3.84m x 2.39m (12'7" x 7'10")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 6.65m x 2.13m (21'10" x 7')
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.33m (11'10" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 2.95m (10'11" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 4.88m x 1.96m (16' x 6'5")
- Bathroom 2.72m x 2.31m (8'11" x 7'7")
- Workshop & Utility 8.33m x 3.30m (27'4" x 10'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.