A Front Runner!
This stunning architecturally designed family home built in 2017 will quite simply take your breath away. Set in a peaceful yet convenient countryside location this property promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the whole family and one you will never want to leave. With a total square footage of approximately 3,500 sq. ft. there will be plenty of room for the entire family to live, enjoy and relax in this luxury home. Every detail has been taken into account from the beginning of the design process and it has been constructed to the highest of standards using the best products to create a very special home.
Downstairs will comprise an entrance porch leading to an impressive hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a spacious family room with access to the kitchen, a fabulous kitchen/diner open to a sun room with a vaulted ceiling and doubles doors to the garden and a rear hall with access to a utility room and a WC. Upstairs comprises a gallery landing leading to a large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate free-standing bath and shower enclosure.
The property sits proudly on a one acre site and is accessed via electric gates leading to a spacious tarmac driveway and onto a double garage that benefits from electric twin doors. There are gardens laid in lawn surrounding the property and a fantastic patio area to the side of the sun room where you can sit back and relax.
The location is convenient to Lisburn, Belfast and Carryduff, it is only a ten minute drive to Forestside Shopping Centre and the Saintfield Road roundabout in Lisburn offering easy access to a host of local schools and colleges.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch 1.63m x 2.41m (5'4" x 7'11")
- Entrance Hall
- WC 2.26m x 2.11m (7'5" x 6'11")
- Lounge 6.48m x 4.85m (21'3" x 15'11")
- Family Room 5.74m x 4.85m (18'10" x 15'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.56m x 7.72m (18'3" x 25'4")
- Open To:
- Sun Room 4.67m x 5.44m (15'4" x 17'10")
- Rear Hall
- Utility Room 2.67m x 3.76m (8'9" x 12'4")
- Master Bedroom 3.94m x 4.95m (12'11" x 16'3")
- En-suite 2.41m x 2.24m (7'11" x 7'4")
- Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 4.98m (13'3" x 16'4")
- En-suite 2.84m x 2.24m (9'4" x 7'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.53m x 4.95m (11'7" x 16'3")
- Bedroom 4 3.63m x 4.88m (11'11" x 16')
- Bathroom 3.78m x 2.87m (12'5" x 9'5")
- Double Garage 6.38m x 6.93m (20'11" x 22'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.