Capture the Corner!
This is a fantastic property on an enviable corner site accessed via a lane off the Saintfield Road. The property will certainly appeal to first time buyers or growing families with its close proximity to Forestside and excellent public transport to the bustling Ormeau Road and Belfast City Centre. Young families will be attracted by a great choice of leading nursery, primary and secondary schools which is a big determining factor when choosing a home!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a lovely open plan living and dining room benefiting from a solid wood floor and a multi-fuel stove that is ideal for the winter evenings, a modern kitchen with plumbing for your white goods and a stable style door, and a conservatory with a breakfast bar and a door to the rear patio. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms – one of which benefits from built-in wardrobes, and a bathroom with a modern white three piece suite.
Externally the property has a private front garden flanked by a mature hedge providing plenty of privacy. To the side there is a driveway providing off-street parking that leads to a patio area and a detached garage. To the rear there is a feature raised decked area which is a perfect place to unwind on after a long day or for entertaining family and friends with a tasty treat!
The location is second to none being just off the main Saintfield Road and only a short stroll from Forestside Shopping Centre, it is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to the main bus routes in and out of the City.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 6.25m x 4.14m (20'6" x 13'7")
- Kitchen 3.61m x 2.16m (11'10" x 7'1")
- Conservatory 3.45m x 1.42m (11'4" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 1 3.12m x 3.05m (10'3" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 3.05m (10'3" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 2.24m (11'4" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 1.73m x 1.42m (5'8" x 4'8")
- Garage 4.14m x 2.72m (13'7" x 8'11" )
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.