This superb property has everything a growing family could need and has been carefully planned to ensure every square inch is used to its best capability, on top of that the décor and style is modern, fresh and very tasteful.
Being situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area in Carryduff it is sure to be popular with families who are attending or hoping to attend the highly regarded local schools.
The interior is perfectly laid out for family life and comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a separate dining room or an additional living room/office, a large utility room with white gloss units and access to the downstairs wc, a bespoke handmade luxurious kitchen with a feature centre island and plenty of dining or living space. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms – the master benefitting from a luxury ensuite shower room and an impressive walk-in wardrobe / dressing room, and a stunning family bathroom that has a separate walk-in shower and double ended bath complete with luxury tiles. The top floor benefits from two separate rooms, one that will only suit storage but the other could easily be utilised as a bedroom or an office.
There is access from the kitchen and the lounge to the fully enclosed rear garden that has two raised decked areas that are just ideal for catching the rays when they decide to appear and hosting a family barbecue.
Those with pets or young children will appreciate the further fully enclosed and very safe side patio. It also benefits from a detached garage with light and power which is ideal for extra storage.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 5.77m x 3.25m (18'11 x 10'8)
- Kitchen / Dining / Family room 5.66m x 4.37m (18'7 x 14'4)
- Utility room 3.20m x 2.41m (10'6 x 7'11)
- Dining room 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8 x 10'5)
- Master bedroom
- Dressing room 2.06m x 2.01m (6'9 x 6'7)
- Bathroom 2 3.30m x 3.25m (10'10 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 2.36m (10'7 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4 x 11'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.37m x 2.54m (14'4 x 8'4)
- Study 2.54m x 2.41m (8'4 x 7'11)
- Garage 5.18m x 2.74m (17' x 9')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.