Expect to be Impressed!
This is a great example of a property that is perfectly presented and has been meticulously cared for over the years. The spacious interior benefits from a superb fitted kitchen with an open plan dining area which is sure to be high on your wish list. The private and fully enclosed rear garden can be accessed via the kitchen and from the patio doors from the dining room, making it perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. One of the best or possibly dangerous things about the location is the Four Winds restaurant and bar is within easy walking distance!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a picture window and an excellent kitchen with open plan dining and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern three piece suite.
To the front there is a lawn and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking leading to the attached garage. The garage benefits from a utility area, light, power and a roller door. To the rear there is a south facing lawn with a patio area that is accessed via patio doors from the open plan dining area. The indoor and outdoor space flows effortlessly making it a pleasure to entertain family and friends with a few drinks or a bite to eat.
Carnbrae Park is a very convenient place to live located off Newton Park with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.26m x 3.78m (17'3" x 12'5")
- Kitchen 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.38m x 2.79m (11'1" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 3.71m (11'2" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 2.74m (14'4" x 9')
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.03m (9'11" x 6'8")
- Bathroom 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11" x 6'9")
- Garage & Utility 6.88m x 2.69m (22'7" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.