A Grand Design!
This fabulous detached property offers spacious accommodation that will meet the demands of many families. A sought after feature is the self-contained annex that could be utilised as a granny flat, teenage quarters, be incorporated back into the main house or be used as work premises for those that run a business from home. To say there is flexible accommodation is an understatement and it is sure to satisfy all ages, from the younger children that want to play in the surrounding gardens through to the adults in search of their own space. All in all this is a great family home that will provide you with flexible living located in the heart of Saintfield.
Downstairs in the main house comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with a feature wood burning stove, a dining room open to the lounge, a sun room with access to the garden, a kitchen/diner with good storage and a feature fireplace, a utility room, two bedrooms and a shower room. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The annex downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living & dining room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a fitted kitchen and a shower room. Upstairs is a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom.
There is a lengthy driveway leading to a parking area that provides ample off-street parking. There are mature gardens surrounding the property giving you plenty of areas to enjoy and all the space you could need.
Saintfield while being small and quaint seems to offer everything you could possibly need. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the town has a great community feel, with events organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- MAIN HOUSE
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.17m x 3.89m (20'3" x 12'9")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.30m x 3.02m (10'10" x 9'11")
- Sun Room 3.43m x 3.43m (11'3" x 11'3")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.73m x 4.09m (12'3" x 13'5")
- Utility Room 1.65m x 2.69m (5'5" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 1 4.42m x 5.38m (14'6" x 17'8")
- Bedroom 2 4.11m x 4.42m (13'6" x 14'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 4.27m (10' x 14')
- Bathroom 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7" x 11')
- Bedroom 4 4.11m x 2.72m (13'6" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 5 2.77m x 3.05m (9'1" x 10')
- Shower Room
- Garage 3.76m x 5.79m (12'4" x 19')
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 6.10m x 4.27m (20' x 14')
- Kitchen 2.39m x 2.72m (7'10" x 8'11")
- Shower Room 2.03m x 1.85m (6'8" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 5.41m x 4.27m (17'9" x 14')
- Bathroom 1.96m x 2.03m (6'5" x 6'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.