This superb property has been masterfully extended with modern day living in mind. It offers a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining space that is perfect for relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together. Further benefits of the property include solid wood floors, feature floor tiles and solid oak doors which give the property a lovely rich feel. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC and under stair storage, an open living and dining room with a wall mounted fire and an oak floor which in turn is open to a modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a centre island. Upstairs comprises a large master bedroom with fitted sliderobes, a dressing room and an en-suite, a further two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The detached garage benefits from a utility area, light & power.
To the front & side there is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden has a sunny south westerly aspect and is finished in paving so your time can be spent relaxing.
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.63m x 3.43m (11'11" x 11'3")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.66m x 3.43m (12' x 11'3")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 5.56m x 5.18m (18'3" x 17')
- Downstairs WC 2.46m x 1.45m (8'1" x 4'9")
- Master Bedroom 7.62m x 3.63m (25' x 11'11")
- En-suite 1.91m x 1.83m (6'3" x 6')
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 3.43m (11'11" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.49m (8'5" x 8'2")
- Bathroom 2.44m x 2.39m (8' x 7'10")
- Garage 6.32m x 2.87m (20'9" x 9'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.