Reach For The Heights!
This fabulous semi-detached property offers stylishly presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing family or a first time buyer seeking a convenient location with plenty of space and quality. The current owners have recently fitted new bathrooms, a kitchen and landscaped the gardens making this a home you can simply move to and enjoy all it has to offer.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with access to a WC, a hallway with built-in cloaks, a lovely living room with a bay window, a feature fireplace and an open fire, a family or play room with built-in storage and a wonderful kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and oak work surfaces. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a bay windows and an en-suite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front and side there are lawns and a driveway providing parking for three cars. The rear garden has been expertly landscaped to provide a brick paved patio with access to the kitchen/diner, a lawn and a superb raised patio with a red brick barbeque.... just perfect for a summer day.
Ballylenaghan Heights is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Inner Hall
- Living Room 3.56m x 4.93m (11'8" x 16'2")
- Play/Family Room 2.87m x 3.15m (9'5" x 10'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.95m x 2.90m (16'3" x 9'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.56m x 4.85m (11'8" x 15'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.92m (9'9" x 9'7")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.24m (8'5" x 7'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.