A Royal Home!
This stunning home on Balmoral Avenue has been cleverly extended and fully upgraded to a very high standard by its loving owners. Although located on a busy road in the heart of BT9, there is little to no noise in the house or the garden, meaning you can enjoy the luxurious finishes, superior space landscaped gardens and still be within walking distance to all the amenities and eateries on the Lisburn Road and a host of the provinces leading schools!
The extended accommodation provides what everyone wants – a superior open plan kitchen, living and dining area that is just fantastic for modern day family life or entertaining family and friends. In the summer you will have the double doors to the landscaped rear garden open and in the winter you will likely have the large multi-fuel stove on the go to keep you cosy. There are two further reception rooms that can be separated or left open plan and a guest WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room, a luxury bathroom finished in solid marble and an additional shower room for convenience.
The rear of the property has been professionally landscaped and is very private and fully enclosed. There is a recently constructed outhouse that could be used for a multitude of things including a workshop, an office or just as additional storage.
The location is ideal for professionals, families, couples and anyone wanting to live in an area of convenience where the car can be left in the driveway for most things! The Lisburn Road, together with a host of local amenities, leading primary and secondary schools are on your doorstep.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.99m x 3.76m (13'1" x 12'4")
- Dining Room/Play Room 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 7.65m x 6.43m (25'1" x 21'1")
- Master Bedroom 4.32m x 3.51m (14'2" x 11'6")
- En-Suite 1.96m x 1.57m (6'5" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.33m x 3.30m (10'11" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 4 2.72m x 1.98m'" (8'11" x 6'6'")
- Bathroom 2.49m x 2.11m (8'2" x 6'11")
- Shower Room
- Garden Room/Studio 6.88m x 4.39m (22'7" x 14'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.