This stunning bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff will appeal to a wide range of buyers due to the pristine condition and lovely decor. The bungalow was completely over-hauled in recent years and was finished to the highest of standards. It occupies a private site that benefits from a south facing aspect which is just perfect for enjoying the summer months and the wonderful bespoke kitchen and the contemporary shower room are sure to impress. The spacious lounge with a contemporary gas fire is the perfect place to enjoy a cosy night in.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with built-in cloak space, a spacious lounge with a gas fire, a wonderful kitchen with a centre island and integrated appliances which is open plan to a dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary shower room.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the attached garage. The rear garden is very private and offers a good-sized lawn, a patio area and benefits from a private southerly aspect.
Blenheim Park is within walking distance to Carryduff Town Centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
Well-presented bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times and we expect plenty of interest in this one. To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.28m x 6.22m (10'9" x 20'5")
- Kitchen 3.63m x 5.49m (11'11" x 18')
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.28m x 2.74m (10'9" x 9')
- Bedroom 1 4.04m x 2.79m (13'3" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 3.12m (10'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1" x 8'5")
- Shower Room 1.93m x 2.62m (6'4" x 8'7")
- Garage 5.41m x 2.95m (17'9" x 9'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.