Chain Free Chesham!
This extended end-terrace property has the makings of a super home or investment due to the fantastic location and the chain free nature. One of the great features is the generous open plan accommodation to the ground floor. The property is located between the Ravenhill and the Cregagh Road ensuring that convenience and amenities are plentiful.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a living room with a feature fireplace which is open plan to a kitchen and dining room. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the rear and the side there is an easy to maintain gardens and double gates provide access should you wish to park your car.
The property is ideally located close to local schools and shops and is perfect for first time buyers or investors looking for a good return on their investment. The Cregagh Road and Ravenhill Road are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.80m x 3.00m (15'9" x 9'10")
- Kitchen/Dining 4.70m x 2.69m (15'5" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 1.80m (11'11" x 5'11")
- Bathroom 2.72m x 1.70m (8'11" x 5'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.