Country Life, City Convenience!
This fantastic detached property offers a life in the country with lovely views whilst having the convenience of a great range of amenities only a few miles away in South Belfast. Furthermore the Ballycoan Road benefits from buses going to and from leading schools, so playing taxi for the children won't be an issue. This home offers spacious, flexible and versatile accommodation that can provide up to six bedrooms if required. On the other hand with the world we now live in and a lot of us working from home it can easily be utilised to meet this demand.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace where a cosy evening can be enjoyed, a stunning open plan kitchen and dining room, a utility room, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite, a further three bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate bath and shower, a utility area, a WC and an integral garage. Upstairs offers a spacious bedroom, a study, an office, a shower room, a landing and a store room.
The property sits proudly on a well established site that offers views over Lagan Valley. There is an abundance of parking available to the front, side and rear of the property... ideal for anyone with a caravan or boat. There are well-maintained lawns to enjoy and a lovely patio area just off the kitchen/diner where outdoor dining can be enjoyed.
Nestled in the heart of mature countryside there is plenty of peace and quiet to enjoy, whilst still being close to all the required amenities and convenient to airports, docks, schools, hospitals and city attractions. There is a bus stop nearby which services Malone, Beechill, Belvoir, Forestside, a selection of schools and Belfast City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.94m x 7.29m (12'11" x 23'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.27m x 9.37m (14' x 30'9")
- Utility Room 2.21m x 1.96m (7'3" x 6'5")
- Master Bedroom 4.22m x 4.22m (13'10" x 13'10")
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.99m (10'11" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 4.24m (9'5" x 13'11")
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 3.48m (9'5" x 11'5")
- Bathroom 2.84m x 2.11m (9'4" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 5 3.45m x 4.47m (11'4" x 14'8")
- Study 3.23m x 4.34m (10'7" x 14'3")
- Office 3.45m x 4.47m (11'4" x 14'8")
- Shower Room
- Integral Garage 6.05m x 4.47m (19'10" x 14'8")
- Utility Area 2.13m x 3.30m (7' x 10'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.