A Statement in Style!
Stylish, stunning and spacious are three words that spring to mind when describing this recently constructed property located in the popular Bracken Hill area. The time, money and effort that has gone into producing this home has to be seen to be believed and it wouldn’t look out of place in a home interiors magazine. It has a host of benefits well above and beyond the standard turnkey finish resulting in a home that you can simply move into and enjoy. It is perfect for growing or established families that crave plenty of living space and well-proportioned bedrooms. If you are fond of hosting a dinner party then the wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and sun room will certainly fit the bill.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a family or play room, a guest toilet, a utility room with high & low-level units and an open plan kitchen, dining and sun room complete with integrated appliances and quartz worktops. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with a modern en-suite, a further three bedrooms, and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
There is a Tobermore brick driveway to the side and gardens laid in lawn to the front and side that are complimented by a copper beech hedge. The rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn that children will put to good use, while there is a lovely patio that is perfect for enjoying some al fresco dining.
Bracken Hill is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 16' 1'' x 10' 8'' (4.90m x 3.25m)
- Family/Play Room 13' 1'' x 12' 5'' (3.98m x 3.78m)
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 6'' x 13' 1'' (5.33m x 3.98m)
- Open To:
- Sun Room 10' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Utility Room 10' 8'' x 5' 2'' (3.25m x 1.57m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 13' 9'' x 13' 7'' (4.19m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.45m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m)
- Bedroom 4 8' 8'' x 7' 0'' (2.64m x 2.13m)
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 7' 2'' (2.39m x 2.18m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.