Solid As A Rock!
This fantastic detached property located in the heart of Moneyreagh is a perfect purchase for first time buyers and young families alike. The property has a modern finish, good outdoor space and a private corner site that all add to the appeal. A further benefit is the excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs so that you can spend your money on the finer things in life. This quality property offers extremely good value for money and is sure to be a sound investment for the future!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, an under stair utility which was originally a WC and still has the plumbing in place, a lovely living room with feature wall mounted fireplace and a kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite.
To the front is a driveway with space for two cars and a garden to the front & side laid in lawn. The private rear garden benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio are to kick back and relax on with a cold drink!
All that Moneyreagh has to offer is within walking distance to include the very popular primary school and the all-important local “The Auld House” where a lovely steak can be had. Moneyreagh is only 5 miles from Belfast and with Comber, Saintfield and Carryduff all close by it is hard to beat for location!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 14' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.49m x 3.73m)
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.49m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 9' 8'' (3.93m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 2 9' 10'' x 9' 5'' (2.99m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3 7' 10'' x 7' 2'' (2.39m x 2.18m)
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 1'' (1.85m x 1.85m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.