Brae Lodge is a stunning detached property that offers spacious and versatile accommodation that is perfect for an established family seeking a home with a peaceful yet convenient rural setting. The property sits proudly on a site of approximately 0.6 acres, has beautiful surrounding gardens and stunning views as far as the Mourne Mountains. Both Belfast and Lisburn are within a short drive ensuring a great range of amenities are easily accessible. The property benefits from an excellent EPC rating, ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to a wonderful sun room which in turn offers access to a beautiful patio area, a family room with access to the kitchen which offers solid wood units, integrated appliances and a range stove, a utility room, a bathroom, a double bedroom and a spacious room that could be used as an office, playroom or fifth bedroom. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a modern shower room.
There is ample parking available on the tarmac driveway to the front, and to the side of the property. There is a double garage and a boiler house with a WC. There are gardens laid in lawn, a woodland area and a fantastic patio that is the perfect place to enjoy a drink or two while taking in the views.
The Tullyard Road is a very convenient place to live with a great range of amenities only a short drive away in both Belfast and Lisburn. There are dedicated school buses to and from some of the areas leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.25m x 4.50m (20'6" x 14'9")
- Sun Room 4.09m x 4.14m (13'5" x 13'7")
- Family Room 4.85m x 3.40m (15'11" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.85m x 3.40m (15'11" x 11'2")
- Utility Room 2.79m x 2.21m (9'2" x 7'3")
- Office/Playroom/Bedroom 5 4.11m x 4.52m (13'6" x 14'10")
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 4.37m (9'5" x 14'4")
- Bathroom 2.77m x 2.11m (9'1" x 6'11")
- Master Bedroom 7.06m x 5.79m (23'2" x 19')
- Linen Closet 2.16m x 1.93m (7'1" x 6'4")
- En-suite 3.76m x 2.49m (12'4" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 2 7.24m x 3.43m (23'9" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.53m x 3.45m (11'7" x 11'4")
- Shower Room 2.41m x 3.43m (7'11" x 11'3")
- Double Garage 5.99m x 8.97m (19'8" x 29'5")
- Boiler House/WC 1.85m x 3.07m (6'1" x 10'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.