This four-bedroom three-storey townhouse is located just off the bustling Ormeau Road with its array of coffee shops, bars and shops ensuring a pleasurable and convenient lifestyle. The location alone will ensure the interest will be high and it will certainly prove popular with first-time buyers and those looking to move to a convenient and friendly neighbourhood.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch leading to a hall with tiled flooring, a spacious living/dining area with a feature fireplace, a modern shaker style fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and a breakfast bar. On the upper floors there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, a luxury bathroom suite and a separate shower room. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
To the front, there is an easy to maintain patio garden area and a spacious yard to the rear with an outhouse.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there is a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch
- Living / Dining Room 8.23m x 3.66m (27'69 x 12'71)
- Kitchen 6.10m x 3.00m (20'64 x 9'10)
- Family Bathroom 3.35m x 2.97m (11'47 x 9'09)
- Shower 1.83m x 1.52m (6'20 x 5'37)
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.05m (12'17 x 10'15)
- Bedroom 2 4.88m x 3.35m (16'54 x 11'71)
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 3.05m (11'62 x 10'14)
- Bedroom 4 4.88m x 3.91m (16'54 x 12'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.