A Flyer on Briar!
This lovely semi-detached property in the heart of the popular Four Winds area offers spacious accommodation that is suited to first time buyers and growing families. The easily maintained south facing rear garden is sure to be a hit with sun enthusiasts who can enjoy the summer evenings on their patio with a cold drink. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac providing peace, quiet and plenty of privacy. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as a quality buy!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage, a lovely living room with a feature wood burning stove and a spacious kitchen with dining space and sliding doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front there is a well maintained garden laid in lawn and a driveway to the side providing plenty of parking. The rear garden is spacious and benefits from a patio area and sliding doors to the kitchen ensuring it perfect for entertaining!
Briar Hill is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and the Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 19' 6'' x 17' 3'' (5.94m x 5.25m)
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 5'' x 8' 7'' (5.91m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 11' 3'' (3.96m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.32m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.22m x 2.46m)
- Bathroom 11' 4'' x 6' 2'' (3.45m x 1.88m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.