A Spa...tacular Home!
This is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to move to a spacious family home in a delightful development in the Spa area of Ballynahinch. Buyers who are looking for the perfect set up for a growing or established family will find it here with plenty of living space and well-proportioned bedrooms on offer. The downstairs living space benefits from a lovely flow where the living room, dining room and the kitchen all link effortlessly, making it perfect for modern day family life.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with an under stair WC, a living room with a feature fireplace open to a dining room, an office or further reception space, a spacious kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the rear garden and a utility room with plumbing for white goods. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and to the side there is a driveway leading to a detached garage. The private rear garden is laid in lawn, has a patio area and benefits from no overlooking properties.
The property is located in a friendly development in the sought after Spa area of Ballynahinch. Spa Primary School and public transport are with a five minute walk from the property. Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance. Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are both easily accessible while local amenities are not far away in Ballynahinch town centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.67m x 3.73m (15'4" x 12'3")
- Dining Room 3.28m x 3.43m (10'9" x 11'3")
- Office / Reception Room 2.87m x 3.18m (9'5" x 10'5")
- Kitchen 3.28m x 5.66m (10'9" x 18'7")
- Utility Room 2.41m x 3.18m (7'11" x 10'5")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.67m x 3.71m (15'4" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.75m x 3.45m (15'7" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.45m (10'9" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 4 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Bathroom 2.24m x 2.59m (7'4" x 8'6")
- Garage 5.59m x 3.68m (18'4" x 12'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.