This semi-detached bungalow has the appearance of a quaint country cottage while the inside accommodation offers spacious and flexible accommodation. The property further benefits from no onward chain that should make for an easy move, a private rear garden and an end of cul-de-sac setting. The spacious site provides the potential to extend and convert the property with the necessary consents to do so.
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a spacious hall that benefits from a solid wood floor and useful built-in storage, a spacious living room with a feature Inglenook fireplace and a solid wood floor, a fantastic kitchen/diner with a cast iron wood burning stove, a master bedroom with a an en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking for several cars. The private rear garden benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio area.
Oakwood Avenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch 1.96m x 1.52m (6'5" x 5')
- Hall 1.96m x 6.76m (6'5" x 22'2")
- Living Room 3.94m x 5.51m (12'11" x 18'1")
- Kitchen / Diner 3.94m x 4.80m (12'11" x 15'9")
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 3.45m (11'11" x 11'4")
- En-suite 1.04m x 2.67m (3'5" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10')
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.41m (8'1" x 7'11")
- Bathroom 1.93m x 3.02m (6'4" x 9'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.