Indulge in a Lifestyle!
This simply stunning three storey listed townhouse is located on one of South Belfast’s most sought after areas between the Malone & Lisburn Road. The property will suit both families and professionals that are keen to have all the benefits of city living without compromising on space or luxury. An attraction for families is the close proximity to leading primary and grammar schools and the bustling Lisburn Road eateries and amenities. The current vendors have enhanced the great range of original features and fully refurbished the property in 2017 including a new combi boiler, a new kitchen, a new mains water pipe and new turf and paving outside.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with feature floor tiles and with access to cloaks and a WC, a spacious lounge with a fireplace and an open fire, a dining room with a cast iron stove, a recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and oak work surfaces and a utility room with plumbing for white goods. The first floor comprises a drawing room or bedroom if required with a marble fireplace and a wooden floor, a further double bedroom, a bathroom with a historic canopy bath and a separate WC. The second floor comprises of three bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room.
To the rear there is an enclosed rear yard and to the front there is a spacious garden that offers a lawn, a patio area and a mature selection of plants, shrubs & trees.
This outstanding period property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Lisburn Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. All in all the lifestyle this property can offer is one of quality and pleasure.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.19m x 4.19m (13'9" x 13'9")
- Dining Room 3.30m x 3.53m (10'10" x 11'7")
- Kitchen 2.90m x 2.87m (9'6" x 9'5")
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Drawing Room / Bedroom 1 4.19m x 5.41m (13'9" x 17'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.38m (10'10" x 11'1")
- Bathroom 3.38m x 2.95m (11'1" x 9'8")
- First Floor WC
- Bedroom 3 4.29m x 5.56m (14'1" x 18'3")
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 3.40m (10'7" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 5 3.84m x 2.95m (12'7" x 9'8")
- En-suite 1.55m x 1.55m (5'1" x 5'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.