Agree on Ardenlee!
This fantastic end-terrace property located on Ardenlee Avenue just off the Cregagh Road offers spacious accommodation and you will be spoilt for choice with a great range of local amenities on your doorstep. The property is well-presented and it will certainly prove popular with first time buyers, investors and those looking a home in a convenient and friendly neighbourhood.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living & dining room with a bay window and a modern kitchen with an integrated oven & hob. The first floor comprises a double bedroom and a modern bathroom while the second floor comprises a further two bedrooms.
To the front is a small low maintenance forecourt and to the rear if a fully enclosed yard.
Located on the popular Cregagh Road there is no shortage of local amenities, schools and public transport to and from the city centre and Forest side shopping centre is close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Living / Dining room 7.16m x 3.10m (23'06 x 10'02)
- Kitchen 3.71m x 1.93m (12'02 x 6'04)
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.12m (13'06 x 10'03)
- Bathroom 3.07m x 2.06m (10'01 x 6'09)
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.06m (10'02 x 6'09)
- Bedroom 3 4.11m x 3.12m (13'06 x 10'03)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.