The Good Life!
If gardening, peace and quiet, space and storage and bungalow living is on your wish list then it does not get any better than this. A delightful site of circa 1.7 acres of the most beautifully cared for and presented gardens and the most immaculate bungalow and multiple garages await the lucky purchaser. Every square inch of this home is in perfect condition and it has a huge amount to offer to vast range of purchasers. It would certainly suit modern day family life with its three reception rooms and open plan kitchen and dining, but could also be ideal for anyone working from home needing additional secure storage in the multiple brick built garages.
The bungalow is approached via a long tarmac drive and has a turning circle to the front. The impressive entrance hall is bright and spacious and leads to a formal lounge, a cosy living room, a kitchen with open plan dining and living, a fitted utility room and double integral garage, four double bedrooms – the master with an en-suite shower room, and a large family bathroom. There are two separate very large garages, one with a toilet sink and a hot water geyser, both accessed from a spacious courtyard making them ideal for hobbies or business use.
171 Killynure Road is conveniently located between Carryduff and Saintfield, both of which offer an excellent range of amenities and eateries. There are plenty of superb schools close by and Belfast is no more than fifteen minutes away on a good day.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents in 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception hall
- L-shaped Kitchen / Living / Dining room 7.09m x 6.48m (23'3 x 21'3)
- Lounge 4.98m x 4.72m (16'4 x 15'6)
- Family room 4.04m x 3.99m (13'3 x 13'1)
- Master bedroom 3.78m x 3.51m (12'5 x 11'6)
- Ensuite 2.13m x 1.96m (7' x 6'5)
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 3 3.76m x 2.97m (12'4 x 9'9)
- Bedroom 4 3.78m x 2.97m (12'5 x 9'9)
- Bathroom 3.78mx2.87m (12'5x9'5)
- Double integral garage 6.99m x 6.12m (22'11 x 20'1)
- Utility room 4.17m x 1.98m (13'8 x 6'6)
- Store room 2.67m x 1.98m (8'9 x 6'6)
- Roofspace 8.51m x 5.77m (27'11 x 18'11)
- Floored Roofspace 5.33m x 3.40m (17'6 x 11'2)
- Floored Roofspace 4.75m x 3.51m (15'7 x 11'6)
- Garage / Workshop 8.20m x 7.39m (26'11 x 24'3)
- Garage 8.33m x 5.38m (27'4 x 17'8)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.