This is a superb opportunity to purchase a period detached property in a highly sought after and convenient rural location..The property was extensively refurbished in 1985 but now requires redecoration and some sympathetic modernisation that will enable you to create the home of your dreams.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a living room with a fireplace and sliding doors to the side patio, a spacious kitchen/diner, a utility room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a bright & airy landing, a master bedroom with an en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe, a further three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite and a power shower over the bath.
There are gardens laid in lawn to the rear and side with a patio area. There is extensive parking available and plenty of space to store a boat or caravan. Further land may be available to the rear of the property under separate negotiation.
Nestled in the heart of mature countryside there is plenty of peace and quiet to enjoy, whilst still being close to all the required amenities and only a short drive away and very convenient to airports, docks, schools, hospitals and city attractions. There is a bus stop within a few yards which services Malone, Beechill, Belvoir, Forestside, a selection of schools and Belfast City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.56m x 4.09m (18'3" x 13'5")
- Living Room 4.22m x 3.89m (13'10" x 12'9")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.56m x 4.06m (18'3" x 13'4")
- Utility Room 2.79m x 2.64m (9'2" x 8'8")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.11m x 3.25m (13'6" x 10'8")
- En-suite 2.34m x 1.63m (7'8" x 5'4")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 4.06m x 2.69m (13'4" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.21m (13'5" x 7'3")
- Bedroom 4 3.89m x 2.62m (12'9" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.64m x 1.96m (8'8" x 6'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.