Bracken Hill Bliss!
This wonderful semi-detached property is beautifully presented from top to bottom. The open plan kitchen, living & dining room is fitted with all appliances required for modern day life and the open plan space is perfect to entertain friends, especially on a summer day with the patio doors open to the garden. If you are after a home that offers a stylish décor, a good range of local amenities and great outdoor space then this fantastic property is a must see!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a wonderful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living & dining room with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden and a downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom that benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is an easy to maintain garden and a Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a a sunny south westerly aspect, no overlooking properties to the rear, a good-sized lawn and a patio area that is a great place to unwind after a long day.
Bracken Hill is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.18m x 3.38m (17' x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.96m x 5.56m (22'10" x 18'3")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.35m x 3.28m (11' x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 2.87m (12'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.39m (8'5" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.64m x 2.18m (8'8" x 7'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.