This wonderful detached family home has been masterfully extended and finished to an impressive standard to offer bright and spacious accommodation throughout. The ground floor extension provides a fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and living space which will undoubtedly be the hub on the home and host many a dinner party. Situated in an ideal and convenient location just off the Outer Ring, the property offers ease of access to the city commuter and to all local amenities including a range of excellent local primary and grammar schools.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stairs storage, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window and a simply stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining room. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn while a driveway to the side provides off-street parking. The rear garden has a sunny southerly aspect, a raised lawn and a paved patio area which is perfect for BBQ’s.
Roddens Crescent is located just off the Glen Road from the Knock dual carriageway and has a good selection of local amenities within walking distance. Forestside shopping centre, the outer ring, leading schools and Belfast city centre are all easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.70m x 3.63m (15'5" x 11'11")
- Kitchen/Dining 6.17m x 3.76m (20'3" x 12'4")
- Open To
- Living Room 5.66m x 3.73m (18'7" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.18m (12'4" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 2.36m (9'5" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 2.87m x 1.85m (9'5" x 6'1")
- Garage 5.13m x 2.90m (16'10" x 9'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.