One of a Kind!
If you are ready for a life changing property that offers luxury and class with beautifully landscaped gardens then look no further than Tanglewood. The property offers spacious accommodation of approximately 3,300 sq. ft which is versatile and can be utilised to meet your requirements, while the decor and quality of finish is of a very high standard with no expense having been spared. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a guest toilet, a lounge with a gas fire and access to a balcony, a living room with a marble fireplace and a wood burning stove open plan to a sun room, a dining room, a kitchen with a centre island and granite worktops, a master bedroom with a modern en-suite, a further double bedroom, a study and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom. The lower ground floor has an integral garage with an electric door and a utility room.
Electric gates open to reveal a sweeping driveway with well-manicured lawns to either side which are complimented by a selection of trees, plants & shrubs. The rear garden is an absolute delight, it benefits from a sizeable lawn and a fabulous patio area that is just the perfect place to entertain family and friends on special occasions.
Located on the Ballylesson Road on the outskirts of South Belfast ensures this is a very convenient place to live. You are only a short drive from Forestside and for those who would like to further enhance the garden, Cameron Landscapes is nearby. Malone Golf Club and Lady Dixon Park are close by, while the bustling Lisburn Road with its selection of restaurants, pubs and coffee shops is easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch 6' 4'' x 5' 5'' (1.93m x 1.65m)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 19' 5'' x 16' 7'' (5.91m x 5.05m)
- Living Room 14' 9'' x 11' 11'' (4.49m x 3.63m)
- Open To:
- Sun Room 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
- Dining Room 13' 8'' x 10' 6'' (4.16m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen 14' 2'' x 13' 10'' (4.31m x 4.21m)
- Utility Room 9' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Master Bedroom 14' 9'' x 14' 3'' (4.49m x 4.34m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.65m x 3.65m)
- Study 11' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.50m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 13' 2'' x 9' 9'' (4.01m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 17' 6'' x 14' 3'' (5.33m x 4.34m)
- Bedroom 4 15' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.67m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 5 12' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 12' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Integral Garage 23' 0'' x 17' 3'' (7.01m x 5.25m)
- Garage 24' 3'' x 10' 11'' (7.39m x 3.32m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.