Comfort in Cotswold!
This wonderful semi-detached property located in the heart of the Four Winds has the perfect set up for modern day living. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of living space on offer it should meet the needs of growing and established families. The property further benefits from a stylish decor and recent upgrades to include a stunning kitchen and bespoke fitted cabinets to the living room and sun room ensuring you have a home to enjoy from the day you move in.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with feature vintage style floor tiles and access to a WC, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and fitted cabinets, a recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a sun room off the kitchen with space for sofas and a dining table. The first floor comprises three bedrooms - one of which has a fabulous wood panelled wall, and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure. The top floor offers a large bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room, lovely views and access to the roof space.
To the front there is a garden finished with artificial grass and a tarmac driveway to the side provides off-street parking. To the rear and side there is a patio area, a potion of which is covered so you can enjoy some fresh air no matter what the weather has in store.
Cotswold Avenue is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City and Forestside Shopping Centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.45m x 4.78m (14'7" x 15'8")
- Kitchen 2.95m x 4.90m (9'8" x 16'1")
- Sun Room 2.97m x 4.90m (9'9" x 16'1")
- Downstairs WC 0.86m x 1.98m (2'10" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 4.83m (12'9" x 15'10")
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 1.83m x 2.16m (6' x 7'1")
- Bathroom 2.11m x 2.62m (6'11" x 8'7")
- Master Bedroom 9.14m x 4.83m (30' x 15'10")
- En-suite 2.72m x 1.27m (8'11" x 4'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.